Last updated: November 2022
What information about customers and brands does Portugalforus.com collect?
We collect information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us:
We receive and store any information you provide in relation to portugalforus.com website. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our portugalforus.com Services.
- Automatic Information:
We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of portugalforus.com website, including information about your interaction with products, content and services. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses portugalforus.com website and other content served by or on behalf of portugalforus.com.
- Information from Other Sources:
We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our associated Brands and carriers.
For what purposes does portugalforus.com website uses your information?
We use your information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our users and brands. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services.
We use your personal information to register orders and communicate with you about orders and promotional campaigns.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Portugalforus.com website.
We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness.
- Recommendations and personalization.
We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences and personalize your experience with portugalforus.com website.
- Comply with legal obligations.
In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws.
What about cookies and other identifiers?
Does portugalforus.com website share your information?
We share customers’ personal information only as described below and with our associated Brands, controls that either is subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Transactions involving Third Parties:
We make available to you services and products provided by third parties – our associated Brands – for use on or through portugalforus.com website, as you order products directly from these third parties through our stores.
- Third-Party Providers – Associated Brands:
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links, processing payments, transmitting content, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of portugalforus.com website and Others:
We release account and other information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; or protect the rights, property, or safety of portugalforus.com website, our users, or others.
What choices do I have?
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the portugalforus.com website options.
- The Help feature on most browsers and devices will tell you how to prevent your browser or device from accepting new cookies or other identifiers, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to block cookies altogether.
In addition, to the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to or delete your personal information.
Are children allowed to use portugalforus.com services?
portugalforus.com website does not present Brands, products, or services for purchase by children, only by adults.
If you are under 18, you may use portugalforus.com website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian.
Conditions of use, notices, and revisions
If you choose to use portugalforus.com website, your use and any dispute over privacy are subject to this Notice and Terms and Conditions of the Associated Brands, including limitations on damages, and resolution of disputes.
If you have any concerns about privacy on portugalforus.com website, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Examples of information collected
Information You Give Us When You Use portugalforus.com website
You provide information to us when you:
- search or shop for products or services;
- place an order through or use portugalforus.com website;
- download, stream, view, or use the content on a device or through a service or application on a device;
- offer your products or services on or through portugalforus.com website as an Associated Brand;
- communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise;
- complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a contest entry form;
As a result of those actions, you might supply us or to our third parties / Associated Brands with such information as:
- identifying information such as your name, address, and phone numbers;
- payment information;
- your age;
- your location information;
- your IP address;
- people, addresses, and phone numbers listed in your Addresses;
- email addresses of your friends and other people;
- content of reviews and emails to us;
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include:
- the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
- the location of your device or computer;
- content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details, including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads, and network details for streaming and download quality, including information about your internet service provider;
- device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
- version and time zone settings;
- the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our websites, including date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.